Ownershift is a non partisan think tank that works to increase women's ownership globally. By using the latest facts and research, Ownershift sheds light on the current structures of ownership in our society, and through opinion-forming and advocacy, we highlight how these structures can and should change.
- Founded in 2018 by Charlotte Sundåker & Linda Waxin.
- A non partisan research-based think tank for women's ownership.
- Released the report Who owns Sweden? in 2019.
- Released the report Why isn't ownership equal between men and women yet? in 2020.
- Next report Who owns Swedish land? will be released 2021.
Selection of past articles